Sunday, April 26, 2009

Pattie's list **wrap-up**

My Name is Asher Lev by Chaim Potok
Suite française by Irène Némirovsky
Baby Needs a New Pair of Shoes by Lauren Baratz-Logsted
Fax Me a Bagel by Sharon Kahn (I read one other book in this series last year!)

Alternate selections (in case I can't finish the above books, or decide differently):

The Book Thief by Marcus Zuzak (BEGUN)
The Hidden Life of Otto Frank by Carol Ann Lee (Dad gave me his copy)
The Family Fortune by Laurie Horowitz

Wrapping up:

I finished three and began a fourth. I know I won't finish The Book Thief by tomorrow, but I am reading it. It is very good so far.

Thanks again for the opportunity to contribute, even in a small way, to this blog.

Shalom.

2 comments:

  1. Asher Lev was my favourite Potok novel. And The Book Thief was in my top three favourite the year that I read it. Happy reading.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Take your time and feel free to add your review when you do finish. I want this to be fun and to be a place to collect Jewish book reviews.

    ReplyDelete

This challenge is no longer officially running. It's being left up so you can find good books to read and read the reviews. Comments are moderated and are NOT gone through often. So don't expect to see your comment show up fast.